WA Vote Reform Act, 1st Amendment 2018
|WA Vote Reform Act|
|1st Amendment to an act to reform the way the World Assembly Delegate votes on Security Council and General Assembly resolutions and to democraticize that process 2018.|
|Date passed||September 15th, 2018|
|Date signed||September 17th, 2018|
|Signed by||Lil' Stapler|
|Date commenced||September 19th, 2018|
|An amendment to grant the World Assembly Delegate the power to vote at their own discretion when the public vote is not decisive.|
|Status: Current legislation|
1st Amendment to the WA Vote Reform Act 2018
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of The Communist Bloc, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the "1st Amendment to the WA Vote Reform Act"
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(3) The act shall append the following clause to Article III:
(10) If none of the three options, "For", "Against" and "Abstain", reaches plurality, the World Assembly Delegate shall have the authority to cast their vote at their own discretion.
(4) All subsequent clauses shall be renumbered as appropriate to account for the newly appended clause 10.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(5) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and written by Frits)