|Twenty-fourth Constitutional Amendment 2018|
|An amendment to fix minor oversights in the constitution.|
|Date passed||July 8, 2018|
|Date signed||July 10, 2018|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||July 10, 2018|
|Administered by||The Executive Government and the Central Committee|
|Introduced by||The Glorious Leader|
|Fixed the wording of certain lines in The Constitution|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
Twenty-fourth Constitutional Amendment (The Constitution Enhancement Amendment 2018)
An amendment to fix minor oversights in the constitution.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of The Communist Bloc, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “24th Constitutional Amendment” or the “Constitution Enhancement Amendment 2018”.
ARTICLE II Definitions
(1) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III Provisions
(1) Article I, Section I of the Constitution of the People’s Republic shall now read as follows:
(1) Citizens will be defined as those who have a nation within The Communist Bloc and have a forum account which has been accepted for citizenship on the current forum.
(2) Article VII, Section 4 shall be added and read as follows:
(4) No amendment shall be passed that results in a constitution that contradicts itself.
ARTICLE IV Schedule
(1) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with a 2/3rds majority and public referendum.
(Proposed and written by The Glorious Leader)