|Thirteenth Constitutional Amendment 2017|
|An act to amend the Dissolution Procedures in order to make the General Secretary’s removal attainable.|
|Date passed||July 6, 2017|
|Date signed||July 9, 2017|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||July 9, 2017|
|Administered by||The Central Committee|
|Introduced by||Vlad Schpilkes|
|An amendment to make it easier to dissolve the executive branch.|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
13th Constitutional Amendment Act 2017
An act to amend the Dissolution Procedures in order to make the General Secretary’s removal attainable.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the "Thirteenth Constitutional Amendment Act 2017”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(3) Article VII, Sections 5 and 6 shall be amended to read:
(5) Government Dissolutions require a 3/4s majority in support within the Central Committee if the Central Committee is in session, followed by a public referendum requiring a 2/3s simple majority in support of dissolution.
(6) Central Committee dissolutions require a public referendum requiring a 2/3s simple majority in support.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(4) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee and upon passage of a public referendum.
(Written and Proposed by Vlad Schpilkes)