|Third Constitutional Amendment 2016|
|An act to amend the Constitution to allow voters more transparency in constitutional referendums.|
|Date passed||May 6, 2016|
|Date signed||May 9, 2016|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||May 9, 2016|
|Administered by||The Premier|
|Introduced by||Piper Winter, written by Zenny Winter|
|Requires that the public are shown the original articles of the constitution next to the proposed amendments.|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
Third Constitutional Amendment 2016
An act to amend the Constitution to allow voters more transparency in constitutional referendums.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the "Third Amendment”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(3) Article VII Section 2 be renamed to Section 3.
(4) Article VII Section 2 shall be added:
(2) All referendums of constitutional amendment must present the original articles alongside the proposed amendment.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(5) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee and of a referendum voted by all members of the Party.
(Proposed by Piper Valenska and written by Zenny Winter)