Social Housing Act 2016
|Social Housing Act 2016|
|An act to provide housing to the people of TCB.|
|Date passed||May 21, 2016|
|Date signed||May 24, 2016|
|Signed by||Zenny Winter|
|Administered by||Central Committee|
|Introduced by||Piper Winter|
|Creates a template for all future legislation - not a valid act.|
|Status: Current legislation|
Social Housing Act 2018
An act to provide housing to the people of TCB.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Housing Act”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Housing” and similar references shall be defined as a sub-forum in a predetermined “Housing District”.
(3) “Housing District” shall be defined as a forum containing housing as required by the people.
(4) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(5) This act shall establish a “Housing District” managed by the Executive Government of TCB.
(6) Within the “Housing District” shall be the “Homes” built for the citizens of TCB.
(7) This act authorises the Executive Government to take requests for housing in a format as deemed fitting and necessary, and construct any housing required.
(8) There will be a limit of one home per citizen, however families are not obligated to share a home.
(9) All laws and agreements set within TCB are applicable to all property and housing.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(10) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and written by Piper Winter)