|Sixteenth Constitutional Amendment 2017|
|An act to allow the Office of the Guide of the Revolution to be dissolved by the CC in the future.|
|Date passed||January 4, 2018|
|Date signed||January 6, 2018|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||January 6, 2018|
|Administered by||The Executive Government|
|Introduced by||Vlad Schpilkes (written by) and The Glorious Leader|
|Made it so that the Office of the Guide of the Revolution could be dissolved.|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
Sixteenth Constitutional Amendment Act 2018
An act to allow the Office of the Guide of the Revolution to be dissolved by the CC in the future.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the "Sixteenth Constitutional Amendment Act 2018”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(3) Article IV, Sections 3 and 4 shall be repealed in their entirety.
(3) No Executive Order or resolution passed by the Central Committee may ever dissolve this office.
(4) The office of Guide of the Revolution may only be dissolved by the Guide of the Revolution themselves.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(4) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee and upon passage of a public referendum.
(Written by Vlad Schpilkes, proposed by Vlad Schpilkes and The Glorious Leader)