|Seventeenth Constitutional Amendment 2018|
|An act to abolish the office of the Guide of the Revolution.|
|Date passed||January 9, 2018|
|Date signed||January 11, 2018|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||January 11, 2018|
|Administered by||The Executive Government|
|Introduced by||Vlad Schpilkes|
|Got rid of the Office of the Guide of the Revolution|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
Seventeenth Constitutional Amendment Act 2018
An act to abolish the office of the Guide of the Revolution.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Seventeenth Constitutional Amendment Act 2018”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(3) The office of the Guide of the Revolution will hereby be abolished.
(4) Article IV of the Constitution shall be repealed in its entirety.
(5) All subsequent Articles shall be renumbered appropriately.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(6) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee and upon passage of a public referendum.
(Written and proposed by Vlad Schpilkes)