Holiday Act 2nd Amendment 2017
|Second Holiday Amendment Act 2017|
|An act to amend the Holiday Amendment 2017.|
|Date passed||February 25, 2017|
|Date signed||February 26, 2017|
|Signed by||Pytor Petrovsky|
|Administered by||Minister of Culture|
|Introduced by||Thomas Calloway|
|Removes several holidays from the Holiday Act.|
Second Holiday Amendment Act 2017
An act to amend the Holiday Amendment 2017.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Second Holiday Amendment Act 2017”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall be defined as the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - General Provisions
(3) Article IV of the Holiday Amendment 2017 shall be amended to read:
ARTICLE IV - Additions
- (4) Shall add:
- 25 February - Manifesto Day - The celebration of the publication of Marx's and Engle's Communist Manifesto.
- 5 May - Marx Day - The celebration of the birth of Karl Marx.
- 13 August - Castro Day - The celebration of the birth of Cuban Revolutionary.
- 26 October - Makhno Day -The celebration of the birth of Ukrainian Communist Revolutionary.
- 1 July - Bakunin Day - The commemoration of the death of the collective anarchism founder.
- 20 November - Durruti Anti-Monatchist Day - The celebration of the birth of Spaniard Anarchist.
- 30 December - Soviet Day - The celebration of the foundation of the first communist nation.
2 May - Victory Day - The celebration of the victory of the Communists in ending the Fascist Nazi Regime.
- 27 January - Holocaust Memorial Day - The commemorate the tragic events of the Holocaust.
- 11 November - Remembrance Day - To remember all who have fought, died and been injured in wars across the world.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(4) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and written by Thomas Calloway)