|Fourth Constitutional Amendment 2016|
|An act to change the veto powers of the Guide of the Revolution.|
|Date passed||May 1, 2016|
|Date signed||May 3, 2016|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||May 3, 2016|
|Administered by||The Guide of the Revolution|
|Introduced by||Lewis Flood|
|Made it easier to overturn a veto from the Guide of the Revolution.|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
Fourth Constitutional Amendment 2016
An act to change the veto powers of the Guide of the Revolution.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I -Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Guide Powers Act 2016”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Guide” shall refer to the Guide of the Revolution
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(3) Article V, Section 2 shall be amended to read:
(2) The office of the Guide of the Revolution may veto any resolution/legislation passed by the Central Committee, or any Executive Order and may only be overturned with a simple majority in the Central Committee.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(4) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee and a public referendum.
(Proposed and written by Lewis Flood)
Article V: The Guide of the Revolution of The Communist Bloc (2) The office of the Guide of the Revolution may veto any resolution/legislation passed by the Central Committee, or any Executive Order and may only be overturned with a more than 2/3 majority in the Central Committee.