Executive Order 9
|Executive Order 9|
|Creation and Organisation of the People’s Roleplay Council|
|Date signed||May 14, 2017|
|Signed by||Pytor Petrovsky|
|Administered by||Administrative Council|
|Establishes standards for the usage of regional telegrams.|
Executive Order #009: Regional Telegram Standards and Regulations
14 May, 2017
By the authority vested in me as General Secretary of the Workers' Party of TCB by the Constitution and the laws of the People's Republic of The Communist Bloc, I hereby order as follows:
1) The administration shall recognize telegrams as an official communication outlet, and shall be subject to the subsequent laws of The Communist Bloc.
2) The administration shall announce region-wide events with a mass regional telegram, in a timely and public manner, if such events fall into the following categories:
- a) General elections and by-elections.
- b) Cultural and interregional events.
- c) News bulletins and updates.
- d) Major government announcements.
- e) Regional and state emergencies.
3) The following types of telegrams, made by third-parties, shall be prohibited for its creation, distribution and transmission within The Communist Bloc:
- a) Interregional recruitment and campaigning.
- b) Subversion and conspiracy.
- c) Sensitive military or diplomatic intelligence.
- d) Dissemination of misinformation.
- e) Forgery of government documents and statements.
4) Telegrams made by third-parties that fall into the category (s3.a) may request exemption from such clause to the administration to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which may be decided upon, at the discretion of the administration.
5) Government officials shall not create, transmit nor distribute sensitive military or diplomatic intelligence, government documents or any information related to the government through telegrams.
6) Telegrams that are in violation of (s3), shall be prosecuted by the administration at the full extent of The Law, under charges as outlined in Article 28 and 29 of the Criminal Law Act.
7) This Executive Order was written by Pytor Petrovsky.
8) This Executive Order goes into effect immediately after signing.