Executive Order 5
|Executive Order 5|
|IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP REGULATIONS AND PROTOCOLS|
|Date signed||February 1, 2017|
|Signed by||Pytor Petrovsky|
|Date commenced||February 1, 2017|
|Administered by||Minister of Domestic Affairs|
|Establishes clear immigration procedures for the MoDA to follow.|
|Status: Current legislation|
EXECUTIVE ORDER #005
IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP REGULATIONS AND PROTOCOLS
JANUARY 28TH, 2017
By the authority vested in me as General Secretary of the Workers' Party of TCB by the Constitution and the laws of the People's Republic of The Communist Bloc, I hereby order as follows:
1) The Ministry of Domestic Affairs shall be required to maintain citizenship records for all citizens of The Communist Bloc.
2) The Citizenship application template shall be as follows, with all fields mandatory unless otherwise marked. These questions may be elaborated upon at the Minister of Domestic Affairs’ discretion to include more specific information on how to answer them:
- a: Nation Name in the region:
- b: Are you, or have you ever been, known by any other names or aliases in any NationStates region or organization? If so, name them.
- c: Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, name it.
- d: How did you find The Communist Bloc? [optional]
- e: Are you involved in other regions or extra-regional entities? If so, name them.
- f: Are you interested in joining our TCB Discord group chat? If so, leave your Discord username or click the link at the top of the page. [optional]
3) All citizen applicants must also take the following oath:
I, [YOUR USERNAME HERE], swear that I will bear true allegiance to the People's Republic of The Communist Bloc and its revolutionary Workers' Party, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of The Communist Bloc, and that I will fulfill my duties as a citizen and a member of the Workers' Party, including maintaining a nation in The Communist Bloc.
I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my citizenship.
4) The Ministry of Domestic Affairs, upon written directive from the General Secretary, may revoke the citizenship of any citizen of The Communist Bloc for any violation of their Oath of Citizenship.
5) No new citizenship applications shall be processed during an election cycle (from the announcement of the campaign to the closure of voting), including referendums.
6) This executive order shall go into effect immediately upon being signed by the General Secretary.
7) This executive order was written by the General Secretary, Premier and Chief of Staff, with input from the Minister of Domestic Affairs.