Executive Order 17
|Executive Order 15|
|An Order to increase Executive accountability by modifying midterm polls.|
|Date signed||August 10, 2018|
|Administered by||General Secretary|
|Fixes the polling process and Repeals Executive Order 8|
|Status: Current legislation|
Executive Order #017
The Office of the General Secretary August 10, 2018
An Order to increase Executive accountability by modifying midterm polls.
By the authority vested in me as General Secretary of TCB by the Constitution and the laws of the People's Republic of The Communist Bloc, I hereby order as follows:
1) Section 3 of Executive Order #8 shall be amended to read the following:
3) The administration must issue a region-wide public opinion poll on government satisfaction and confidence, four weeks before a General Secretary election cycle. This poll shall include the following questions, using (s9.a):
- a) How would you rate the current administration as a whole?
- b) How would you rate the General Secretary performance?
- c) How would you rate the Premier’s performance?
- d) How would you rate the Central Committee’s performance?
2) Executive Order #8 shall have section 5 appended, with all other sections numbered accordingly.
5) In compliance with (s3), The poll must also include two questions regarding each Ministry. These questions can be, but are not limited to:
- a) Do you approve of the actions taken as part of [Ministry] Policy under the [GS] administration?
- b) Do you believe the [Ministry] has been sufficiently active under the [GS] administration?
- 3) The former section 5 of Executive Order #8 shall be amended to read the following.
6) All public opinion polls issued by this Executive Order shall be made in an anonymous, public forum poll, and shall be non-binding. The written answer questions shall be hosted offsite for those wishing to remain anonymous.
Schedule and Notes
4) This Executive Order was written by Lil’ Stapler with advice from Micha and consent from Lewis Flood
5) This Executive Order goes into effect immediately after signing.