Executive Order 10
|Executive Order 10|
|Establishment of, and framework for, Ministerial Management Committees|
|Date signed||November 5, 2017|
|Signed by||Martyn Kiryu|
|Administered by||General Secretary|
|Repealed by||Executive Order 12|
|Creates the framework for the People's Roleplay Council to exist.|
Executive Order #010: Establishment of, and framework for, Ministerial Management Committees
05 November, 2017
By the authority vested in me as General Secretary of the Workers' Party of TCB by the Constitution and the laws of the People's Republic of The Communist Bloc, I hereby order as follows:
1) All Ministries within the executive government shall hereby be operated, overseen and managed by a Ministerial Management Committee (MMC).
2) Each MMC shall be composed of a maximum of 5 voting members, and an unlimited amount of contributing members.
3) Any citizen may become a contributing member to an MMC, and the membership of the MMC shall elect their voting members through internally defined procedure.
- i) The system chosen for electing the members must be fair democratic in its implementation.
4) The voting members of the MMC shall elect a Minister from within their ranks, who shall oversee the meetings of the Committee, and shall also act as the point of contact for the Ministry, both legally and officially.
- i) No citizen may be the Chair of more than one MMC at any one time.
5) All internally elected Ministers shall attend Cabinet meetings, where they shall represent their Ministries, and vote on behalf of the Ministries in Cabinet decisions.
6) The General Secretary shall chair all Cabinet meetings, along with setting the agenda of the meetings. They shall also hold the authority to task each Ministry with duties.
7) The Cabinet shall be the permanent standing committee of the Congress of Ministerial Committees. The full congress shall hold a General Meeting every 30 days, where the General Secretary shall inform the MMC of the goals for each Ministry, their view on the progress of each Ministry and their efficiency.
- i) All MMC members may contribute to the discussions of the Congress, and all elected voting members shall hold voting power.
- ii) The Congress may recommend positions, policies and executive orders to the General Secretary, and may also adopt binding resolutions regarding the tasks given to each Ministry, and their duties.
- iii) No change to Ministerial responsibilities or areas of governance shall take place without approval from the Congress.
- iv) In emergency situations, the Cabinet may act with the full authority of the Congress for up to 7 days.
8) The General Secretary shall not, while this order is in effect, hold the authority to dismiss any elected Minister, or MMC member.
- i) If a Minister or MMC member commits a crime, or is suspected of breaching government regulation, they may be suspended from the Cabinet and/or MMC while their case is reviewed. Only the Cabinet through a full vote, with consultation of the MMCs, may remove a Minister.
9) If an MMC fails to elect the required number of members, or is inactive, the Cabinet may make measures to restructure the Ministry’s MMC.
10) This Executive Order shall go into effect upon the signature of the General Secretary.
(Written by Lewis Flood on behalf of the Kiryu Administraton)