Embassy Standards Act 2017
|Embassy Standards Act 2017|
|An act to codify the Bloc's embassy standards for current and future Administrations.|
|Date passed||April 6, 2017|
|Date signed||April 8, 2017|
|Signed by||Pytor Petrovsky|
|Date commenced||April 8, 2017|
|Administered by||The Executive Branch|
|Introduced by||Cameron M. Romefeller|
|Creates a standard for TCB embassies.|
|Status: Substantially amended|
Embassy Standards Act 2017
An act to codify the Bloc's embassy standards for current and future Administrations.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Embassy Standards Act 2017”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) An embassy shall be defined as the NationStates object in which regions interact with each other through the game's mechanics that establishes some form of official diplomatic relations.
(3) ESA shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Embassy Classification and Organization
(4) Embassies shall be classified into three (3) classifications.
- a. Treaty Embassies
- b. Ideological Embassies
- c. General Embassies
(5) Treaty Embassies shall be established first on the order, in accordance with alphabetical order.
- a. Treaty Embassies must have a valid treaty, or be in a treaty organization, alongside TCB
(6) Ideological Embassies shall be established second on the order, in accordance with alphabetical order.
- a. Ideological Embassies must be of a left-wing or Communist orientation.
(7) General Embasses shall be established second on the order, in accordance with alphabetical order.
ARTICLE IV - Foreign Embassy Regulations
(8) Foreign Embassies shall, under no circumstance, be permitted to recruit members to their regions.
(9) Any region with an Embassy caught recruiting in TCB shall be subject to immediate revokation of Embassy.
- a. All classifications of Embassy are subject to such.
(10) All Embassies, upon registration, will be subject to approval by the Foreign Minister.
- a. The General-Secretary shall reserve the right to reject the Foreign Minister's decision.
(11) Any region who has an Embassy with TCB, and has ties to Fascism, shall be blacklisted until the Ministry of Foreign Affairs conducts an investigation of the region.
(12) If the Foreign Ministry determines that the region in question is indeed Fascist, the Foreign Affairs Minister will immediately revoke Embassy privileges of the region in question.
(13) Any region with established ties to Fascism, as well as those who attempted to recruit from the Bloc, shall be blacklisted.
- a. The General-Secretary may remove Embassies from the blacklist with sufficient reason.
ARTICLE V - Schedule
(5) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and Written by Cameron M. Romefeller, Foreign Affairs Minister)