Elections Act 4th Amendment 2018
|Party History Act 2018|
|An act to make the party history of candidates transparent.|
|Date passed||Janurary 29, 2018|
|Date signed||Janurary 31, 2018|
|Date commenced||Janurary 31, 2018|
|Administered by||Chief Justice|
|Introduced by||Lewis Flood|
|Elections Act 2016|
|Requires that all candidates for office list their partisan history and only run on the parties that they have the right to run as a candidate of.|
Elections Act Amendment IV (Party History) 2018
An act to make the party history of candidates transparent.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Communist Bloc, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
Article I - Short Title
(1) This act may be refered to as the "Party History Act 2018".
Article II - Definitions
(2) "Principal Act" shall refer to the act here presented.
Article III - Provisions
(3) Article III of LA2DA2 (Elections Act 2016) shall have the following appended and be numbered accordingly:
All candidates must declare their full and current party history, including whether they have been approved as an official candidate by their current party and the dates of their party memberships.
(4) Article III of LA2DA2 (Elections Act 2016) shall have the following appended and be numbered accordingly:
A candidate must only list themselves as a member of a party on the ballot that they have the right to list, according to the rules of the parties in question.
Article IV - Schedule
(5) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Written by Lewis Kuznetsov-Flood, with the support of Vlad Schpilkes)