Elections Act 3rd Amendment 2017
|Elections Act 3rd Amendment 2017|
|An act to prevent impersonation of other individuals and general confusion.|
|Date passed||November 15, 2017|
|Date signed||November 16, 2017|
|Signed by||Martyn Kiryu|
|Date commenced||November 16, 2017|
|Administered by||Chief Justice|
|Introduced by||Vlad Schpilkes|
|Elections Act 2016|
|Requires candidates for office to use their forum name to prevent impersonation.|
Third Elections Act Amendment
An act to prevent impersonation of other individuals and general confusion.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Third Elections Act Amendment”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
(3) "Real in-game name" shall refer to the name of a person according to their forum profile.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(4) The act shall append the following clause to Article III Section 7:
(i) All candidates standing for any office must use their real in-game name, or a variation thereof, when signing up.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(5) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and written by Vlad Schpilkes)