|Eighth Constitutional Amendment 2016|
|An act to amend the Constitution to establish The Communist Bloc as a one-party system.|
|Date passed||August 24, 2016|
|Date signed||August 27, 2016|
|Signed by||Approved at Referendum|
|Date commenced||August 27, 2016|
|Administered by||The General Secretary|
|Introduced by||Gabriel Xavier|
|Banned political parties that could have opposed the vanguard party.|
|Status: Applied to Constitution at Time|
Eighth Constitutional Amendment Act 2016
An act to amend the Constitution to establish The Communist Bloc as a one-party system.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Eighth Constitutional Ammendment Act 2016”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Amendment
(3) Article II Section 4 shall be added:
- (4) The Worker's Party shall be the only political party in The Communist Bloc. No other political party shall be allowed.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(4) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee and of a referendum voted by all members of the Party.
(Proposed and written by Gabriel Xavier)