Cultural Visa Act 2017
|Cultural Visa Act 2017|
|An act to allow non-citizens to participate in events within The Communist Bloc.|
|Date passed||January 4, 2017|
|Date signed||January 4, 2017|
|Signed by||Pytor Petrovsky|
|Administered by||Minster of Culture|
|Introduced by||Irish17715, Petar Gled|
|Enables visitors to engage in cultural events.|
|Status: Current legislation|
Cultural Visa Act 2017
An act to allow non-citizens to participate in events within The Communist Bloc.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Cultural Visa Act 2016”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
(3) "Cultural Visitor" shall refer to individuals whom do not have a nation in The Communist Bloc, but have been granted the rights similar to those of citizens for a limited amount of time.
(4) "Cultural Visa" shall be defined as one's status as a Cultural Visitor.
(5) "Cultural Visa Lifetime" shall be defined as exactly 6 weeks after Cultural Visa granting.
ARTICLE III - Applications & Processing
(6) The processing of applications for Cultural Visa shall fall upon Forum Administrators, or Ministers designated by the General Secretary with approval from the Central Committee.
(7) Applicants for Cultural Visa must be checked for security purposes by forum administration and pass, and completely fill in their application to be accepted.
(8) Applicants for Cultural Visa may be rejected for Cultural Visa on the following grounds:
- (i) The application for Cultural Visa form is not satisfactorily and truthfully completed;
- (ii) The applicant does not comply with any guidelines set out by Forum Administrators, the Central Committee, the General Secretary, or their responsible Minister;
- (iii) A security reason for denial of Cultural Visa is advised by forum administration;
- (iv) A regional tribunal order is in place effecting that the applicant is not permitted to hold Cultural Visa of The Communist Bloc;
- (v) The granting of Cultural Visa to the applicant is deemed to pose an unacceptable risk to the wellbeing of The Communist Bloc or the Workers' Party of TCB;
- (vi) The granting of Cultural Visa to the applicant would be a violation of TCB Law.
(9) Any member of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of TCB may propose to overturn the rejection of a Cultural Visa application. A simple majority of the Central Committee must vote in favor to overturn said rejection.
(10) The General Secretary may overrule any decisions taken by Party Ministers or other deputies on matters relating to Cultural Visas.
ARTICLE IV - Losing Cultural Visa
(11) Every Cultural Visa must be removed immediately after its Cultural Visa Lifetime has passed. This does not preclude the person from re-applying for Cultural Visa at a later date.
(12) Cultural Visitor's Cultural Visa automatically becomes invalid if they obtain regional citizenship.
(13) The Tribunal may remove Cultural Visa from a person prematurely as punishment for the commission of a crime. Any person sentenced to a lifetime ban from the region shall automatically have their Cultural Visa removed.
(14) The Tribunal may remove Cultural Visa from a person prematurely if information otherwise asked in the Cultural Visa application is knowingly witheld with malicious intent.
(15) Any member of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party may propose to remove Cultural Visa from a Cultural Visitor prematurely on the grounds of making malicious attacks on the Party and region. Such proposals must pass a 3/4 majority and be signed by the General Secretary.
ARTICLE V - Cultural Visa Renewal
(16) Every Cultural Visitor can apply for Cultural Visa renewal during the last week of their Cultural Visa Lifetime.
(17) Applicants for Cultural Visa renewal shall be subject to the same security checks as first-time applicants.
(18) Renewed Cultural Visa shall be granted immediately after the previous Cultural Visa Lifetime ends.
ARTICLE VI - Schedule
(19) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and written by Irish17715, Supported and written by Petar Gled, and Supported by Franky Cekhov, edited by Pytor; Rewritten by Micha, using the Citizenship Act of 2016 by Zenny Ariel Winter as a template)