Bloc Standard Time Act 2016
|Bloc Standard Time Act 2016|
|Date passed||May 8, 2016|
|Date signed||May 11, 2016|
|Signed by||Zenny Winter|
|Administered by||Central Committee|
|Establishes Bloc Standard Time|
|Status: Current legislation|
Bloc Standard Time Act
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Bloc Time Act”.
ARTICLE II - Definitions
(2) “BT" Shall be defined as "Bloc Time"
(3) “BT Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE III - Provisions
(4) The Bloc shall have a standard time, called BT.
(5) The BT shall be equivalent to the GMT.
(6) All Bloc activities from now shall be scheduled on BT.
(7) A clock shall be introduced into the forum, indicating the BT.
(8) Summer time Shall not be used.
ARTICLE IV - Schedule
(8) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Proposed and written by Franky_ce)