Administration Act 2016
|Administration Act 2016|
|An Act to formally establish the Administration Council, define the role of administrators and connected purposes.|
|Date passed||April 20, 2016|
|Date signed||April 20, 2016|
|Signed by||Zenny Winter|
|Date commenced||April 20, 2016|
|Date repealed||November 12, 2017|
|Administered by||Administrative Council|
|Repealed by||Administrative Affairs Act 2017|
|Introduced by||Zenny Winter|
|Establishes the administrative council and forum administrative procedure.|
Administration Act 2016
An Act to formally establish the Administration Council, define the role of administrators and connected purposes.
Now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the glorious Constitution of this People's Republic, by and with the advice and consent of the democratically elected representatives of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party, in holding the public mandate, in this present committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Administration Act 2016”.
ARTICLE II - Provisions
(2) The "Administration Council" is hereby established to be comprised of all Board Administrators and to be led by the Head Administrator. The Council shall be tasked with overseeing operation of the forums, ensuring that content and behaviour complies with X10Premium's Terms and Rules and and Namecheap's Terms of Service. The Council shall be the administrative branch of the Government of the People's Republic.
(3) The Head Administrator shall be Zenny Winter, the main administrator of The Communist Bloc forums. The Head Administrator shall be the leading figure on the Council, directing the work of administrators and shall be the supreme authority in appointing and dismissing administrators.
(4) Members of the Administration Council shall have the power to ban or arrest a person should they believe that their actions are a threat to peace in the People's Republic, the Workers' Party, or violate the terms of service. The arresting official shall report the crime and submit supporting evidence to the People's Tribunal where a charge will be brought about by the Government of the People's Republic.
- (a) An arrested person shall have restrictions applied to their account; including but not limited to post limitations, personal message limitations and viewing rights.
(5) Members of the Administration Council shall have the power to appoint section moderators who will have limited moderation powers over certain aspects of the forums. A section moderator shall not be considered a member of the Administration Council.
(6) The General Secretary of the Workers' Party shall be granted global moderator status ex-officio which may be repealed by the Administration Council.
Suspension and Removal
(7) The People's Tribunal shall have the authority to order a temporary suspension of administrative privilege in the instance that an administrator is accused of a crime until a time when the court reaches a verdict.
(8) The Central Committee of the Workers' Party shall have the authority to, by 2/3 majority vote, remove an administrator or global moderator.
ARTICLE III - Schedule
(9) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Assembly with the signature of the General Secretary.
(Originally written by Tony Benn, edited and proposed by Zenny Winter)